Did you know that your dentist can use lasers to treat your smile? We use laser dentistry for our cosmetic and general dentistry services. Dr. Jerome Cha can use a dental laser to contour the gums, addressing problems like a gummy smile or removing infected gum tissue. He can also use a different laser to provide resurfacing treatment for patients, EyeLase and LipLase. Lasers can prevent future dental problems, improve the health of patients’ smiles, and enhance the volume and smoothness of their skin. Laser dentistry treatment at Hope Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry in Tulsa, OK, can create healthy smiles and skin.
Laser Dentistry Treatments in Tulsa, OK
Using different lasers, we can treat the gums, lips, and face. Laser treatments include:
- Gum Contouring: Patients with gummy smiles benefit from gum contouring, which removes excess gum tissue to show more of the teeth. Gum contouring can also remove infected gum tissue for patients with gum disease.
- Resurfacing: Fontana 4D laser treatment provides non-invasive resurfacing. Laser resurfacing brightens the skin in 20 to 30-minute treatments. After two to three sessions, one month apart, results last about a year before you need retreatment.
- EyeLase: If you experience creases around your eyes or bags underneath your eyes, we recommend EyeLase. Using a laser, we can tighten the skin surrounding the eyes to create smoother, brighter skin.
- LipLase: This treatment affects the inner and outer parts of the lips to enhance the shape and size of the lips. The heat from the laser increases collagen production in the lips to create a fuller look.
- VectorLift: A VectorLift also stimulates collagen production but helps tighten the skin in three areas: the eyebrows, eyelids, and scalp. VectorLift gradually heats the skin and increases collagen to these areas to smooth the skin.
Request a Dental Appointment
If you are interested in laser treatment, call Hope Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry today at 918-347-1114. Feel free to schedule a dental consultation on our website.