Ronisha Durham, DDS, FICOI is a compassionate dentist with nearly a decade of experience serving patients in her home state of Oklahoma. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Baylor College of Dentistry at Texas A&M Health Science Center in 2012 and since then she has continued to make education a central focus with advanced education in dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, endodontics (root canal therapy) and Invisalign. Dr. Durham is also a Fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
“So much of our overall health, self-confidence, and well-being is tied to the condition of our teeth. My priority is to see each individual as a whole person, and devise a treatment goal that can restore not only their smile, but so much more!”
Dr. Durham is a devoted wife and mother. During her downtime she is an avid reader, she enjoys living a healthy & active lifestyle, and finding new and healthy recipes to cook for her husband and daughter.
A few of Dr. Durham’s credentials and memberships include:
- BS in biomedical Science, 2008 Oklahoma City University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2012 Baylor College of Dentistry at Texas A&M Medical Center
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oklahoma Dental Association